Wednesday 3 July 2024

Echoes of Unspoken Love : Alex POV


Dear Ryujin,


As I sit down to pen, these thoughts that have remained unvoiced, a myriad of emotions weigh heavy on me. It's a blend of longing and uncertainty, a silent yearning that has taken root in my heart since the moment our paths first crossed. From that initial meeting, a bond began to form, a connection that felt both familiar and new at the same time.


Our shared moments, the easy banter and genuine laughter, seemed to create a world just for us, a space where our words echoed with a shared understanding. Your presence lingered long after our conversations ended, leaving me captivated by the depth of your being. There was a magnetism between us, an unspoken energy that seemed to draw us closer with each passing exchange.


Yet, as I hold this pen and attempt to articulate the unspoken truths of my heart, a sense of apprehension lingers in the background. The fear that perhaps our paths are not meant to align, that external forces may hold the keys to our destinies. The thought of disrupting the delicate equilibrium between us fills me with a hesitation that words can not fully express.


So, Ryujin, as these unspoken sentiments find their way onto paper, I am filled with both a sense of longing and a nagging doubt. The fragile thread that binds us feels too precious to tamper with, too delicate to risk unravelling. And so, with a heavy heart and a silent vow, I choose to keep my emotions hidden, burying them deep within the recesses of my soul.


As the ink dries on this letter that you will never read, I release it to the shadows, allowing these unspoken confessions to fade into obscurity. Some emotions are not meant to be voiced to linger in the silence of what could be, rather than disrupt the fragile web of our shared existence.


May our paths continue to intertwine, our interactions colored by the unspoken dance that ties us together. And within the realm of my unvoiced words, may you find comfort in the echoes of a heart that beats in quiet reverence for you.


With silent admiration,


Alex O'Connor


Despite my yearning to express the unspoken depths of my heart, I'm aware of the delicate balance that keeps our connection intact. Thus, 

with a heavy heart, I choose to discard my veiled confessions, preserving the unspoken bond that ties our destinies together.



Yeji-Yeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Shadows of Desire : Chapter 15

 Chapter 15: Unraveling Truths The air crackled with tension as Nika stood face to face with Marcus, her heart pounding in her chest. She ha...